- Compounded drugs have been linked to incidents with horses Compounded drugs can cause problems in horses but most important compounded drugs have been linked to tragic incidents of death.
- Veterinarian shines light on equine disease Horse owners should be aware of a venereal disease in horses that can cause infertility in mares
- Katy Days in Parsons, Kan. to host All Horse Parade It’s a new year and a new celebration of the Parsons Katy Days
- AQHA debuts Greener Pastures The American Quarter Horse Association developed the Greener Pastures program to reunite breeders and previous owners with horses they remember well
- Legacy Equine designed and built to be the very best Legacy Equine Centre was designed to be the most modern, technologically advanced equine hospital in the area and that is just exactly what it is
- Equine hospital faciliates breeding efforts Collecting horse semen is an important thing for top Quarter Horse breeders at Town & Country Equine Hospital in Louisburg, Kan
Get ready for equine action at HorseFest
Lynn Palm, one of America’s most accomplished horsewomen, will headline a great lineup of clinicians and presenters at this year’s HorseFest.
Palm is nationally known for her “Partnership Training” program
- Mother, daughter high on Shires Mothers and daughters often have pet projects they do together, but not too many revolve around animals that weigh a ton with feet the size of dinner plates
- Cowboy Church services at HorseFest Sunday at HorseFest begins with the opportunity to praise God
- Sharon Jeffco in it for love of the horse When it comes to horses, Sharon Jeffco of Nowata, Okla., just about does it all. She is a professional carded judge, therapeutic riding instructor and teaches other riders besides those that qualify for the therapeutic riding program
- More Equine Headlines